Hey! I'm Lindsay. This is my first ever blog, I hope you like it.
In this blog you should expect to find a load of pocket-friendly recipes for students. Some will be healthy, some will be naughty, all of them (hopefully) will be tasty! Each week (ish) I hope to find you a new recipe to add to your collection, and I hope you like them. This week I'll post my chicken stroganoff recipe, hope you like it :D
Anyways, I felt a first post was appropriate to introduce you to me and what I'm going to be doing from here onwards. Also because I want to see what my blog page is actually going to look like...
Speak to you all very soon,
Lindsay xx
Nice layout - reads quite well
ReplyDeleteGonna slyly plug my own blog right here - no danger
http://artymessetc.blogspot.co.uk/
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWell done looks good!
ReplyDelete